For a stress free holiday, stay in one of our holiday homes. Everything will be ready for you when you arrive - all you will need to do is put the kettle on and relax with our complimentary tea and biscuits. At Penhale we are proud of our holiday homes. The view from each one is spectacular, overlooking gentle rolling farmland to the coast and out to sea. In such a peaceful, quiet setting, our holiday homes provide the perfect place to unwind, and a great base to explore the county. Each one has either two or three bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 or 8 people. Click here to find out more about our different caravan types.They all feature:
- Gas and electricity provided free of charge - no hidden costs
- A spacious living area with a gas fire, dining table, comfortable seating, and a television with freeview and dvd player. Living rooms all have a pull-out double bed for additional sleeping.
- A well-equipped kitchen with a full-size cooker and hob, a full-size fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven, a full-size sink with hot and cold running water, and all pots, pans, glasses, crockery and cutlery.
- One double bedroom, and either one or two twin bedrooms with single beds. A single bed can be removed to accommodate a cot.
- Our three bedroom holiday homes have either additional heating in the bedrooms or central heating throughout.
- A shower room with a washbasin and toilet. Our three bedroom holiday homes have a shower room and separate toilet. Our best holiday home has two separate toilets.
- A picnic bench. There is also ample space for parking outside each holiday home.
- Each home has its own large external bin and recycling facilities
The holiday homes are self catering, but we do supply you with some of the basics to make life easier for you when you arrive:
- We provide each holiday home with washing-up liquid, a dish cloth, sponge and tea towel.
- We also supply a bath mat and one complimentary toilet roll.
- All bed linen is provided. You will only need to bring towels.