Book one of our 12 stress-free holiday homes and everything will beready for you when you arrive. The view from each one is spectacular,overlooking gentle rolling farmland to the coast and out to sea. In such apeaceful, quiet setting, our holiday homes provide the perfect place to unwind.We have a selection of two and three bedroom holiday homes which sleep up to sixor eight people. Click here to find outmore about our different caravan types. They all feature:
- Gas and electricity provided free of charge - no hidden costs
- A spacious living area with a gas fire, dining table, comfortable seating, and a television with Freeview/Netflix. Living rooms all have a pull-out double bed for additional sleeping.
- A well-equipped kitchen with a full-size cooker and hob, a full-size fridge with freezer compartment, microwave oven, a full-size sink with hot and cold running water, and all pots, pans, glasses, crockery and cutlery.
- One double bedroom, and either one or two twin bedrooms with single beds. A single bed can be removed to accommodate a cot.
- Our three bedroom holiday homes have either additional heating in the bedrooms or central heating throughout.
- A shower room with a washbasin and toilet. Our three bedroom holiday homes have a shower room and separate toilet.
- A picnic bench and outdoor area. There is also ample space for parking outside each holiday home.
- Each home has its own large external bin and recycling facilities
The holiday homes are self-catering, but we do supply you with some ofthe basics to make life easier for you when you arrive:
- Washing-up liquid, dish cloth, sponge and tea towel.
- Bath/toilet mat and one complimentary toilet roll.
- All bed linen is provided. You will only need to bring towels