The camping fields at Penhale Park overlook gentle rolling farmland and St Austell Bay. In summer the swallows swoop and dive over the fields and the hedgerows come alive with wild flowers. At night you can see the lights of Mevagissey twinkling in the distance over the bay.
We have been busy levelling more pitches and adding further electric hook up points. There are now 41 good sized electric pitches which are all level, and some are now on hard standing. All have their own water tap. Pitch sizes vary, so call us on 01726 833425 to discuss your individual needs. We also offer standard camping, with plenty of space to spread out and no overcrowding.
- Free hot showers, wash basins and toilets in our newly renovated, heated shower block
- Hair dryers and electric shaving points
- Chemical disposal point
- A separate area for washing dishes, with free hot water
- A small laundry room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer and sinks for hand washing with free hot water
- An iron and ironing board are available from reception
- A small games room
- Gas exchange facility for Calor and Campingaz
- Basic groceries and local information from reception
- Free ice pack freezer
- For a donation to charity, we offer a battery recharging service for mobiles, cameras and laptops (supply your own charger!)